Monday, February 18, 2013

OWH White/Cream Challenge with 3 layers

White/Cream in 3 layers

Challenge for OWH (Operation Write Home)

Checking my card stock, I came up with several different brands of white/cream paper. The difference in the pulp processing makes each one unique. There were lots of shades to choose from. Photographing the white and the embossing is a real challenge!
Here is my creation.

 
Window with the roses embossed in pearl on the background.
 

 
 
To join in this challenge go to Desert Rose Outpost
 
 
Products I used:
Paper: SU Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory
 
Stamp: SU Elements of Style
 
Embossing Powder: Sweet Stamps Fine Detail Pearl
 
Ribbon: SU Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta
 
Window Die: Cheery Lynn Dies, Window B
 
Deminsionals were used on the window only
 
Thank you to Sharon for a real challenge, for making me reach to learn about blogging and for the confidence to enter into my first challenge! For your assistance, I love you!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. C.M. - Thanks for taking the leap and joining in the challenge. Your card is simply elegant. The delicate window frame showcases the embossed image. I really like the pearl embossing -- it adds a nice dimension and contrast. The ribbon is perfect with a little bit of sparkle on the edges.

    Thanks again and love & hugs to you.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete